Assisted senior living communities constantly evolve to better serve and care for an active generation of older adults. In the past, assisted living was a safe facility for older adults with minimal needs for assistance with daily living and care. Today’s seniors want a vibrant community that empowers residents to live as independently as possible, a full activities calendar, and delicious dining options.
Christian Care Communities has adapted and expanded for this new generation of thriving older adults. Our communities encourage residents to stay active and engaged in a neighborhood-type setting with all the comforts of home. Our residents enjoy the freedom and flexibility to keep their own schedule, with access to our care team 24 hours a day.
We’re sharing our top five reasons to consider a move to an assisted senior living community for yourself or a loved one:
- Safe socialization. Regular socialization leads to happier and healthier seniors and is a key reason why elders thrive at our communities across Kentucky. Friends are just an apartment away, and the vibrant activities calendars means there is something for everyone, every day. We offer spiritual care programming, musical entertainment, guest speakers, fitness classes, educational learning opportunities, and much more. Nicholasville resident Amelia shared, “It’s like college all over again, except we’re older and wiser! My social calendar is full, and I’ve tried so many new things.”
- Care when needed. We have nurses in the building 24/7 for our residents and families’ peace of mind. Our staff cares for residents like family and are available around the clock to offer compassionate care and dignified assistance. We want our residents to live a life they love while providing any help needed with bathing, dressing, medication assistance, and personal hygiene. The care team can also help handle day-to-day affairs, transportation, and other life upkeep. With less time spent on necessary tasks our residents are free to have fun and do what they enjoy most!
- Secure environment. Assisted living communities provide a safe, comfortable, and secure environment to continue living a high-quality life. Our residents appreciate the extra safety measures like secure entry, call buttons, caring staff ready to assist, and more. From one of our families, “Moving mom into Christian Care Communities – Middletown was bittersweet, but the staff treats her like their own family. They are always available, no matter what she needs.”
- Wellness and healthcare services onsite. Instead of driving all over the city, seniors benefit from the conveniences of onsite therapy, medications delivered to their home, and more. Our friendly staff is available around the clock to help with the activities of daily living. Another benefit to our Assisted Living communities is the convenience of different levels of service in one location. This allows our residents to stay at home even when needs change.
- Healthy and delicious meals. Our dining service makes meals easy and convenient. We cook with residents in mind by learning their likes and dislikes, diet restrictions, allergies, and more. Our dietary team ensures healthy and delicious food for every meal, and the dining room makes mealtime a social opportunity. Martha, a Bowling Green resident for nearly five years, exclaimed of her dining experience, “We have seasonal menus! Can you believe it? I love meeting my friends and sampling the new food at the start of each season.”
Our goal at Christian Care Communities is to help residents live their best lives by balancing active independence with trusted support. To learn more about our Assisted Living communities, please visit Assisted Living at it’s Best – Christian Care Communities.